Sunday, January 11, 2009

11/365


well I was EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTREMELY Hungover today and it completely SUCKED! I hate that. I barely drank but my lame ass decided to MIX rum and whiskey :( so I took a picture of my eye so you could all see how hungover I was..lol But, decided against it.lol Here is a picture of my Micro Dermal Piercing that everyone hates. and that I love with all my heart! I am enclosing a picture of it upclose and from a distant..lol
I was in no way able to be creative today....lol but I made a promise no matter how crappy I feel I will take a photo a day!

7 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better now! Nice piercing, never seen something like this before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a piercing like that! I think it's cool & I love the blue :) Hope your hangover is healed today, I hate it when that happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you feel better soon and never saw such a thing before! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon. I've never seen a piercing like that before but it makes for a cool photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better. I have never seen a pirecing like that *s*.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool piercing, i love it!!! Great shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never heard of a piercing like that -- very cool. I can't tell by your angle, but I am guessing it's on your arm?

    ReplyDelete