Thursday, January 1, 2009

1/365 Happy New Year!!!!

Okay so peeps Here is the deal. I have decided to actually set some goals for myself this year. They include the following.. My 365 Project Where I will be posting those photos in this blog as well as I am going to blog about other things as well. I want to just keep some tabs on my self to watch myself grow. I tend to ignore my self and my life slips by with out me even noticing....


I chose to do a picture of myself on this first day of January, 2009.
I want this to represent me being okay with the past and putting
it all behind me. Its' time to focus on my future and my goals.
My Family...My lack of Artistic talent...my Chaos!!! My Creative Randomness!!!












4 comments:

  1. Girl I LOVE the photo!! You look fantastic as always!! This project is gonna be so fun! I'm just not doing self shots LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey i love your posts they rock...Good luck this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya ~ I think this is a wonderful idea and I love your picture! I can't wait to check this out everyday! You are so creative and talented! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me being ok with the past...........LOVE IT.

    LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete