Monday, January 19, 2009

Hey Everyone I am alive and well....

So I have been MIA on blog land and everything is just UGH right now in my head... I got behind in my 365er and it got me really upset that I couldn't keep up. I missed ONE day. Made it up and then... BAM got sick kiddos, So I was taking care of them and then what happens.. you all know right? I GOT IT!! so then I was down for a whole day (literally) with this terrible stomach virus.

So then I got back on my feet but just wasn't feeling the whole 365 portrait project. I mean DANG 365 pics OF ME!! I cant handle that.. Its very hard being on the other side. I am so used to hiding behind my camera. So I decided that I will change it up and take pics everyday to help my photography skills. rather it be. ME... my street gutter. the kids.. odd object and what not:)

So I came to my blog today and wanted to see everyone Else's I saw I got a BLOG AWARD!! That is soooooooo cool :) Thanks soo much IRIS:) Since I was awarded this AWESOME nifty award from Iris I have to pass it on... to 5 people and list 5 things I am addicted too..lol

1. My camera...lol
2. Yahoo Messenger..
3.my Phone (texting..WOOT)
4. StarBucks
5.Myspace. (sadly I cant not go to myspace..lol)

Now to pass on this award to 5 other people....

1. Carla
2. Jaime
3. Connie
4. Allison
5.Brandie

4 comments:

  1. Totally understand your decision! Your last photo looks like....well, the end..in a symbolic way LOL(please excuse my weird sense of humour...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *YEAH* your are back!
    Hope your little ones getting better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are back, and on the mend too. Don't beat yourself up about not keeping up, we won't tell anyone ;) Look forward to your next pictures
    CU tomorrow
    Hugs
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hope you continue to get better soon. I agree don't worry about it. I think with this type of thing its safe to make your own rules as you go along. Its all about your memories after all. I cant wait to see ne photos honey!!

    ReplyDelete