Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My own Font.. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!


This is only the coolest thing I have EVER SEEN!! and sadly I didn't keep the blog that showed me:( I was out there blog walking and someone had shown their font (Who ever you are, thanks..) on their blog. Once I track them down I will give credit! So I went to Free Font Generator
and printed,wrote,scanned and uploaded this crazy font. It's my first time so give me a break..lol
I had no idea what I was doing. I think tomorrow I will try another..
So I have seen how people make their own fonts by there tablet thingys (I don't own one..never seen one) and then I seen how people have to pay on these sites for them.. NOT ME... I got this for FREEEEEEEEEEE.. and you know what is probably funny. this is like OLD news to most people I bet. since its been out since August, 2008... hahaha but hey.. Its New to ME :)
WOOT WOOT

P.S. anyone who uses blogger. Do you know how to change the GAP spaces on my blog.. I cant handle it anymore :( please send me a message if you do :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for the free font thingy!! Very cool!! I have been wanting to do this for a while as well!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the font, I'll def. have to check out the font site!

    ReplyDelete