Wednesday, January 7, 2009

7/365 and 7a/365


Nothing major for 365 today... I again keep trying to do these pictures that are soo far out of my reach and capabilities that I get so frustrated and then never want to come here again:( I need to take a photography class or invest in Studio lights, backdrops and props..lol
untill then.. Happy 365er day from me and my NEW CAPTAIN MORGAN NEON sign that I absolutely LOOOOOVE lol...
The font on my pic is my own..lol dont you just love my star.. hahah


Since I accomplished 7 days of 365 here is a little bonus embarrassing photo... 7A/365. I was wearing this shirt and it just seemed to fit.. and yes I did do an air guitar pic and you will NEVER SEE IT PEOPLE... NEVER!!!! lol
Happy 365er day/night!!!!!!

tomorrow is a special birthday for someone and I will be making my 365er based on that AWESOME person.. Come by tomorrow and see who it is!!!!!

13 comments:

  1. So that is a neon sign? Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool pics! I need a sign like you have to match my collection of empty bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your first shot! So very cool and unique.The second is just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love both of those shots! Your so silly! I love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sign looks neat! Though, I might be biased..I like me some Capt'n :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaargh! Captain Morgan! We have a few Captain Morgan mugs that my husband drinks out of. He went through a Captain Morgan stage - good rum and great pick (love your font)!

    Your other photo rocks, girl! I love it! See you've got mojo - you just don't know it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh awesome sign!!! Love your photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome photo!! I Love all the movement!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabby sign!!....I wanna see the air guitar shot!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, great shot! Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don´t worry - your photos are all absolutely gorgeous and creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe I love both of these photos!! Great job with them!!

    TFS!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete