Thursday, January 8, 2009

8/365


Hey Hey everyone!! I wanted to take this opportunity to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID BOWIE!!( and Elvis) -My Mother was a HUGE Elvis fan!.-
He is my music IDOL!! I have loved his style since Labyrinth when I was 6 years old. Now I know why I always loved older men..
So this is my 8/365! and I tried to make it look vintagey/retroish and in his era
Yes those are all my Bowie Vinyls...lol
ahh I forgot to add my 1984 Rolling Stones Magazine :(

Here is a Chorus from my favorite bowie song-- Sell Me A Coat--

Jack Frost took her hand and left me, Jack Frost ain't so cool

Sell me a coat with buttons of silver Sell me a coat that's red or gold
Sell me a coat with little patch pockets
Sell me a coat 'cause I feel cold

12 comments:

  1. Looks very cool, great photo and happy birthday David!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative, and definitely a retro feel to the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you learn something new every day, I didn't know it was David Bowies Birthday, I only knew it was Elvis' birthday - and that where it would really age wise be Bowie that I should have known, but Dad is a HUGE Elvis fan!
    Great photo of you, love the vintage feel!
    CU tomorrow
    Hugs
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this photo!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another amazing photo, you are so creative! I really like David Bowie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous photo idea! I love it - and David Bowie is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great photo! Keep 'em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! What a creative shot! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooow what a great photo .. i love it and i love this idea .. woow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative as always and very vintage too! I loved "Labyrinth" too,! Your pic is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fantastic idea! It's so funny when you younger people like the music of my generation (yeah, the disco days LOL)! I liked David Bowie back then, too. Funny my son loves Led Zeppelin, Neil Young and the classic rock. Okay I'll stop babbling. Love the frame overlay you used, too!

    ReplyDelete